Note to all applicants: Biconomy are a fully remote company with a team dispersed all over the Globe, so we welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of your location.
Join a leading Web 3 company that’s enabling and powering the builders of the new internet!
Biconomy’s foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
That’s why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.
We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:
- Processed 22 million transactions
- Facilitating over $233 million of transfer volume
- Saving users over $4.7 million in gas fees!
About the role
We’re looking for a highly technical and strategic VP Engineering who will play a critical role in our technical product strategy at Biconomy. The individual will also have a strong passion for Web3 UX (both developer UX as well as end user UX) and will work directly with the Founders and CTO on technical strategy and engineering delivery.
What will you be doing?
- Take ownership/lead across the tech side of the project: architecture, dev ops, in-house developer resourcing, product etc.
- Make architecture decisions to ensure a strong, stable, and scalable product Identify internal tech team needs and help craft our engineering/product team hiring roadmap
- Conduct screenings of engineering/product candidates as part of the hiring process
- Work with engineering team to increase their expertise and understanding of best development practices
- Lead our product and developer teams to ensure we maintain standards for documentation, code quality, and testing
- Working closely with the founding team in continuously setting the technological roadmap and vision
- Working closely with the CTO to plan and drive the technical build out strategy for current and future needs, in particular with our goals of decentralising and open sourcing our stack
Your experience should include:
- A proven background of 8+ years in software engineering or computer science
- 4+ years experience leading engineering teams in blockchain, crypto, or Web3
- Demonstrated experience facilitating remote-first, distributed software engineering teams
- A passion for decentralized, peer-to-peer systems and web3 technologies
- Experience with smart contract development, full-stack decentralized application development, or blockchain infrastructure & dev tooling
- Track recorded of successfully building and shipping web3 products at scale
- Strong interpersonal acumen and the ability to deeply collaborate with peers
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be able to see what it’s like to work in the growing Web 3 industry, what it takes to run a crypto project, and work with a talented team of diverse individuals driven by our mission of enabling Web 3 to be frictionless and accessible to the mainstream.
We will give you full trust and autonomy in your role, working closely with the founding team to set the technical strategy of our product, as we expand into new areas. You will be a key member of the team, who is central to our success as we continue to accelerate the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Token Allocation
- Opportunity to grow. The sky’s the limit if you’re hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the narrative for the digital economies of the future
- Game nights, virtual celebrations, and work retreats
Biconomy is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.