Notional is a decentralized protocol built on Ethereum that enables fixed-rate, crypto-asset lending and borrowing and leveraged DeFi yield strategies. Notional is backed by leading firms like Pantera, Parafi Capital, 1Confirmation, Coinbase Ventures, Nascent, IDEO CoLab, and Spartan Group.
We are looking for a DeFi-native analyst to help spread the word about the exciting yield strategies available on Notional. Your role will be to create data-driven content and engage with the crypto community on social media channels like Twitter and Reddit to explain and highlight Notional’s yield opportunities.
You must be an excellent communicator, be comfortable working with data, and be actively trading in DeFi.
You will work directly with the founders of the company and will contribute to discussions regarding the company’s marketing strategy and future yield strategy development. The ideal candidate would be excited by the prospect of focusing on DeFi yield strategies full-time and be comfortable working independently.
- Strong understanding of DeFi, yield farming, and the cryptocurrency space
- Active experience using DeFi products
- Experience analyzing data and producing insights in DeFi
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at Native-English level
- Ability to write in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
- Experience using and accessing data from DeFi-native sources like Etherscan, Dune, etc.
- You can manage and manipulate data in Excel, SQL, iPython notebooks, etc
- Ability to work independently