Data Scientist (Open to Data Engineers with history of study in data science)
The Avarta self-sovereign multichain wallet system provides a password-less identity solution that allows people to maintain their private keys and blockchain-based logins seamlessly and securely.
We provide crypto companies and the blockchain industry established standards of authentication and risk-based scoring data to help build and grow the blockchain ecosystem.
- Mine and analyze data from different cryptocurrencies / blockchains
- Develop classification models for banding of blockchain accounts into tiers of credit scores
- Design and execute the feature selection and engineering process
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.