Ecosystem Lead - Interchain Foundation
The Interchain Foundation stewards a vast ecosystem of decentralized technologies. We develop and maintain foundational protocols, and fund organizations to create an internet of shared resources, security, and value creation. Through our grants, investments, and ecosystem stewardship, we are shaping a new technological paradigm that is open-source, interoperable, and community-owned.
About the Role:
Weʼre looking for a driven and optimistic individual to assume our ICF Ecosystem Lead position, with a vision for the role the Interchain Foundation should play in a growing and diverse community. Youʼll work closely with the ICF team to develop and execute strategies to support the growth and sustainability of the interchain ecosystem and the ICFʼs many partners. You will focus on the funding program, community engagement, ecosystem development and more.
- Work with the Board of Management (BoM) to define how the Foundationʼs funding will help develop and drive community engagement, user adoption, and growth of the ecosystem. This includes managing programs to ensure ecosystem contributors are positively incentivised and delighted by their relations with the ICF.
- Foster strong relationships with the various core development teams for funding
- Ensure core development teams are aligned and facilitate them with producing ICF roadmaps
- Identify and analyse emerging trends and opportunities in the industry to inform team development and ICF funding strategy.
- Experienced in leading technical teams, building complex open source software products, as well as management abilities.
- Proven experience working in a start-up, preferably web3 organisation.
- Experience in community building, ecosystem development, or related roles, preferably within crypto.
- Strong understanding of the Cosmos ecosystem, with a track record of successful ecosystem development.
- Experience in partnership development and management, with a proven ability to create and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage complex software projects and initiatives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and capitalise on emerging trends and opportunities.
- 25 days paid hols + national public holidays
- Generous yearly ATOM token package (can stake immediately)
- Remote-friendly, with flexible hours
- Health and wellness benefits
- Team retreats
- Hardware budget
Not sure if you’re a fit?
Please feel free to apply anyways, and we’ll take it from there. Interchain believes that great people come from a broad range of backgrounds, and that the diversity of our team is one of our strengths. Discriminatory behavior has no place at Interchain—we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to fighting bias in our workplace and our communities.