What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
- Create and document automated and manual test plans and procedures
- Perform software testing in all phases of the software life cycle
- Configure and set up testing environments
- Implement, run and monitor automated tests
- Design and implement efficient reporting of test results
- Monitor the infrastructure with tools like Grafana, Prometheus, New Relic, OpsGenie
- Write scripts and even full applications with the language of your choice that can help us improve QA process
- Work with a docker and docker-compose
- Work with many different operating systems and architectures (x86, ARM)
- Extensive experience in designing and executing manual and automated tests
- Experience with issue tracking systems
- Fluent with different operating systems (Linux, Windows, MacOS etc.)
- Knowledge of at least one programming and scripting language
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Computer science background
- An entrepreneurial nature, willing to take ownership and run toward problems
- Very good communicator
- (nice to have) Cloud infrastructure experience
- (nice to have) Blockchain experience
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity