Senior Golang Developer
About Neon Labs
We come from diverse professional backgrounds and welcome individuals who are passionate about blockchains and defi protocols and eager to tackle challenging tasks on a daily basis. Fostering a diverse and inclusive environment is at the top of our minds. Our international team is 100% remote. We are working closely with the Solana core team.
- Write quality code that can be used in the development and published;
- Propose solutions to fix code/architecture bottlenecks;
- Participate in the development and specification of the next versions of Neon Labs products.
- Implement proposed solutions using Golang programming language and low-level optimization techniques.
- Ensure quality, reliability, and performance of developed solutions using automated (unit, integration, performance) and manual and automation testing in collaboration with the QA team.
- Maintain and improve implemented modules according to business needs and feedback.
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of commercial experience in software development.
- 2+ years of experience in development of high-performance/high-concurrency/low-latency systems.
- Deep knowledge of two or more programming languages. Extensive experience with Golang (3+ years).
- Good understanding of fundamental, creational, structural, behavioral, and concurrency design patterns and principles of work with them.
- Strong adherence to principles of effective software engineering and corresponding practices.
- Good understanding of computer systems and software architecture - multithreading, Linux OS, data structures, and algorithms.
- Debugging, profiling, and performance optimization skills.
- Understanding work principles with NoSQL, newSQL, key-value, and Graph storage.
- Strong communication skills in English (upper intermediate English or higher).
- Understanding Software Lifecycle, Teamwork, and the principles of Agile and Scrum, and the practical use of best practices from there.
- Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent professional experience.
Nice to have
- Good understanding of CI/CD.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Multi-platform development experience.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Experience with Web3.js and the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Good understanding and experience with the development of the contract (Solidity).
- Experience with Rust or C/C++.
- Experience in developing basic blockchain protocols.
- Participation in the design and development of blockchain nodes.
- Experience in building distributed and scalable systems.
- Prior experience working as a software architect.
- Experience in Solana (Rust) contract development. Understanding of Solana architecture.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy, and responsibility 💪
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com.
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant experience.
- Send a cover letter explaining to us why you are the best fit.