← back to all jobs
Remote - USApply for this position
❤️ Please support us by letting Up Top know you found this job on FindWeb3.com. Thanks!
Business Development Manager
We make blockchains scale by separating the “slow” part of blockchains (consensus) from executing programs (execution) and storing block data (data availability). With our infrastructure, any application can spin out as its own blockchain without increasing its security risk.
Our full-time Business Development Manager will spearhead our go-to-market, develop novel strategies, and build partnerships with major organizations.
- Strong relationships with large web2 and web3 organizations with previous examples of partnerships built
- Web2 partnerships might look like prior connections to corporate venture arms or strategy teams for PayPal, Visa, Disney
- Web3 partnerships could involve connections to ecosystem funds or core development teams at Layer 1 protocols which we can use for data availability
- 5+ years of ecosystem / BD experience
- Web3 partnerships could also be connections to big Solana projects or teams who have not decided where to build
- Previous experience doing ecosystem for a crypto project - particularly interested in Moonbeam and Polygon
- 3+ years of ecosystem / BD experience
- Willingness to understand ideal use cases for Eclipse - we will provide materials
- Experience managing an ecosystem team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred