Full Stack Engineer
What we’re looking for
As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll develop full stack web applications that help crypto-native organizations, like DAOs, build and execute transactions fast. You will work closely with the co-founders, build the foundation of an engineering team from both a technical and cultural standpoint, and lead technically as the organization scales.
- Experience with or strong interest in crypto, DAOs, and web3
- Effective communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- Ability to execute faster than most people think is possible
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with project management skills
Nice to have:
- UX experience
- Ability to make architectural decisions and lead technically as we scale
- Experience with React, GraphQL, SQL, and ethers.js or web3.js
- Experience reading and writing Solidity smart contracts, familiarity with security pitfalls
- React, Next.js
- Node.js, Express.js, GraphQL
- Sequelize, PostgreSQL, Ethers.js
- Alchemy, Heroku, Elasticsearch
- Competitive Equity
- Top quality Health, dental, and vision insurance
- $150 / month Health and Wellness stipend towards Gym, Mental Health, etc
- Paid lunch
- 20 days PTO, flexible if needed
We are the financial account for crypto-native teams. We help teams manage their funds safely and execute on-chain transactions fast. Teams waste days executing multi-sig transactions. Today, our product is in private beta where we serve some of the most exciting and potentially-transformative DAOs in the world.
Our mission is to transition the world to the crypto economy. We will be the home base for more than $18T in deposits that will move on-chain over the next 10 years. We will start by serving crypto-native organizations, expanding to traditional businesses, and eventually to nation states. We’re a well-funded team that is backed by some of the most successful organizations and individuals in web3.