Senior Product Manager (Games)
.Erth is a gamified blockchain-based virtual world. We envision a platform that allows anybody to be a creator, express themselves, and own what they create.
Founded by a team of gaming industry veterans and serial entrepreneurs, our team includes veterans of Zynga, Facebook, Microsoft, Marvel, PlayStudios, Big Fish Games and many other high profile tech companies. We are a remote-friendly company, with a current team primarily based in San Francisco, Austin, and New York City.
Every person we hire is helping to build the foundation of our product, company, and culture. We’re looking for ambitious, curious professionals who are natural builders, collaborative, agile and thrive in a rapidly emerging new market. Our team members are open-minded, low-ego and excited to be at the forefront of what we believe will be the next iteration of the Internet – web3. We aim to create an environment where you can learn and grow faster than anywhere else.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team (UX/UI, Art, Engineering, QA, Analytics) to design, scope, and implement delightful and engaging gameplay experiences for our users
- Translate product requirements into well-defined user stories; prioritize and maintain a product backlog
- Help shape our product strategy by collecting external feedback and relaying it to internal stakeholders
- Effectively manage the product through key milestones and deliver towards measurable business outcomes
- Own and drive the launch and growth strategy for your product to create a robust development roadmap
- Build a deep understanding of the competitive landscape through user research and in-depth data analysis
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in game development
- Effectively convey feature ideas through competitive research, user flows, product specifications, and user stories
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals, and lead a team
- Excel in a remote environment and work with external teams across multiple time zones
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to present ideas to executive leadership
- Exceptional data analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record working in an agile environment
Bonus (but not required):
- Experience working with Unity, Unreal or web gaming engines
- Deep knowledge of Web3 products and experiences
- Experience bringing a new product to market and scaling it
At this time, we are only set up to hire employees based in the United States.
The base pay for this role is between $150,000 and $190,000 for a Senior Product Manager. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience, training, transferable skills, business needs, market demands and location. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. You may also be offered restricted stock units. You will be offered competitive benefits including healthcare, dental, and vision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in fostering an inclusive work environment where all individuals have the opportunity to succeed. All individuals seeking employment at .Erth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.