At Ryder we believe that web3 is the cornerstone of a world where economic freedom is a fundamental right, granting individuals full control over their digital assets and identities, and paving the way for a more prosperous and equitable global society.
Our mission is to make web3 accessible and secure to all by developing the world’s best hardware and software products that seamlessly remove web3’s complexity, allowing the next billion users to join this new era of the internet with exceptional ease.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced E-commerce lead to oversee our company’s bread and butter — Ryder’s online sales and digital marketing efforts. You will be in charge of the overall sales performance and drive conversions at optimal costs per acquisition. A keen eye for detail and data analysis would be a winning trait for this role.
As a E-Commerce Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Together with the growth team, develop and execute digital marketing strategies to drive online sales and increase Ryder’s overall brand awareness
- Manage and optimize the bread and butter of our company - Ryder’s e-commerce shop, and build effective multi-channel performance marketing strategies, not limited to SEM, PPC, SEO, social media, affiliate marketing and other digital channels.
- Establish and optimize various sales funnel and ensure that all campaigns are executed effectively and efficiently
- Conduct regular conversion rate optimization audits and execute A/B tests, user testing/feedback to improve conversion rates across the brands’ digital channels and assets
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to ensure e-commerce initiatives are aligned with company goals and objectives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest e-commerce and web3 trends and continuously seek out new ways to improve the customer experience, drive sales, crypto and non-crypto customer behavior and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce, digital and performance marketing, with a proven track record of driving online sales, especially with consumer products particularly hardware or electronic products
- Expertise with e-commerce platforms and digital marketing tools, including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, META, Convert Kit, SEMRush, Zapier and other marketing software
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decision-making
- Knowledge of CRO, SEO, SEM, and other digital marketing channels
- Expertise with UX/UI principles and A/B testing
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a rapid, agile, and often ambiguous environment with a growth mindset.
We’d also like to see
- Knowledge of web3, hardware and electronic products
- Strong network and connections with brands are a plus
- Experience in retail on the platform side and brand side is highly preferred
- Experience in developing a strong sales team - passion for leading and developing people.
Why Work With Us
At Ryder, we are committed to creating a culture of excellence where our team members can thrive. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and opportunities for career growth. Our team is made up of passionate and driven individuals who are committed to making a difference in this new internet era.
If you are passionate about technology and designs that solve complex problems, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com