Business Development Manager, NFT Marketplace
We are ClubRare - The World’s first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. As a distributed company, we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture that transcends geographical borders. Our team members come from all over the world and bring a rich array of experiences, perspectives, and lifestyles to the team.
We are deeply committed to fostering a culture of empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and performance. These values drive everything we do, from the way we interact with our community and partners to the way we develop and deliver our products. It’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be a vital member of a cutting-edge project and take your career to the next level.
- Work from anywhere, on your own schedule, and be part of a team that shares your values and has a clear vision.
- Have the chance to shape the future of an innovative new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Get hands-on experience with the latest tech and systems, and challenge yourself to learn and grow.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Be compensated with a competitive salary paid in crypto for your dedication and efforts.
- Become an expert on our company main product, the Pyhigital Marketplace and identify profitable business opportunities.
- Lead development of partnerships, alliances, and new business opportunities by researching and reaching out to potential partners, negotiating terms, and managing relationships.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with current clients through regular communication and exceptional customer service.
- Conduct thorough research to identify promising leads and income streams, and build a best-in-class sales pipeline through strategic planning and effective prospecting.Negotiate and execute new deals
- Work closely with engineering, marketing, and product teams to build trust and collaboration, driving better results for the company.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in the Marketplace or E-commerce industry, with a proven track record of success in sales.
- At least 3 years of experience in Crypto/Blockchain/NFT product management, with a strong track record of driving product growth and development. Candidate should have experience working in fast-paced, growth-stage company environments, and should be able to demonstrate success in areas such as market research, product roadmap planning, and cross-functional collaboration. Experience with agile development methodologies and data-driven decision making is a plus.
- Prior experience at an early-stage startup (Seed to Series A) is highly desirable.
- Candidates with entrepreneurial experience and a desire to take on new challenges will thrive in this role.
- Must have a strong understanding of lean methodology, including experience applying its principles and tools in real-world business contexts. Candidate should also have experience working with the business model canvas to develop and refine business strategies and ideas
- A great partner, who is fantastic at simplifying complex concepts, with great leadership abilities that motivate teams to achieve success
- Candidates with exceptional communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to effectively convey information to audiences with different levels of technical expertise, will be well-suited for this role
- To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize responsibilities, communicate effectively, and contribute to a small team
At ClubRare, we believe that talent knows no boundaries. Our company is built on a foundation of collaboration and teamwork, and we believe that the best ideas can come from anywhere, that’s why we encourage you to apply, no matter where you are located.
We are committed to creating a work environment that is inclusive and welcoming to all. As an equal-opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic. We believe that diversity is a source of strength and all qualified candidates will be given equal consideration for employment at ClubRare.
Discover more about ClubRare and what we stand for by visiting our website at www.clubrare.xyz/.