Web3 Finance Manager (Remote)
Who is Serotonin
Serotonin is the leading breakthrough marketing and communications partner for digital asset companies, working with the top businesses and entrepreneurs in the industry on brand positioning, media relations, content, growth marketing, and go-to-market strategy. We bring together a deep expertise in financial services, digital assets, and decentralizing technologies to help innovators tackle some of the biggest challenges facing business and society by building the next generation of products, services, and experiences. Serotonin offers competitive market compensation and a remote work environment.
About the role
Serotonin is seeking a motivated Finance Manager to support the needs required by our rapidly growing agency. This individual will be responsible for constantly assessing the current financial position and needs of Serotonin, as well as having a proactive understanding of potential future needs. The ability to work in a fast paced, self led environment is extremely critical for success in this role.
- Month end closing process
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements for multiple corporate entities
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Budget forecasting (revenue and OPEX) on weekly basis
- Accounts receivable and collections process
- Ad hoc analysis of operational performance and results
- Liaise with tax preparer, optimisation and filing
- Command of complex crypto transactions
- Management of cross-functional teams
- Revenue operations (fiat & crypto)
- Working closely with Serotonin leadership
- CPA license required
- 7-10 years of operational accounting experience, 3+ years of crypto accounting experience preferred.
- Finance experience from a Big4 firm, crypto/fin-tech, public company or financial services industry experience is preferred.
- Experience working with full cycle Accounts Receivable and OTC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, Finance experience from a Big4 firm, crypto/fin-tech, or financial services industry experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and financial accounting fundamentals
- Excellent financial modeling experience
- Series 24 license (nice to have)
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and the crypto industry gets you bonus points
- Significant proficiency in MS Excel and Google Sheets and Quickbooks
- Strong organisational and time management skills; ability to manage deadlines and responsibilities effectively;
- Ability to be self-led, multitask and work successfully under pressure
- Very high attention to detail
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance - (US Only)
- 401(k) - (US Only)
- Remote Work Environment