About DIA DAO:
When DIA launched in 2018, it leveraged a community of incentivised developers to source and validate data. This was only the start — a core part of DIA’s mission is to decentralise the organisation and enable a diversely skilled community of like-minds that self-organises to create value for the project. In short: To become a DAO.
To build a formal framework to enable the DIA community to support the growth and development of DIA and to earn rewards while doing so. The inception of this ‘Work DAO’ is a major milestone in the journey to a fully matured DAO. In this post, we will unbox how we plan to raise and operate DIA’s decentralised workforce.
Benefits of the DIA DAO:
You can earn $ETH and XP points for each bounty completed. Additionally, DIA tokens are an extra layer of reward to enable participation in governance and other on-site utilities. However, DIA DAO has real intangible benefits. You can learn about Web3 and develop your skills, shape the future of DIA DAO, gain new connections in the ecosystem, become a creator in the data layer of the web3 economy, and many more.
- Bounties scope: Execute existing design templates by updating logos, images and texts while maintaining a clean and on-brand visual style.
- Profile: Basic understanding of pixel-based and vector editing software. I.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma (preferred).
- Experience: 0-1 years of design experience, preferably crypto enthusiast.
- Bounties scope: Create new design layouts to be used by other contributors in new content formats for DIA DAO’s communication channels.
- Profile: Well-versed pixel-based and vector editing software. I.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma (preferred). Good understanding of the DIA brand and new design trends inside and outside Web3.
- Experience: 1-3 years of design experience, preferably working in branding and communication content.
Reviewer / Editor:
- Bounties scope:
- Reviews completed bounties, provides feedback, and optimizes content.
- Publishes content in DIA DAO Community channels (Medium, Twitter).
- Well-versed pixel-based and vector editing software. I.e., Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma (preferred).
- Good understanding of the DIA brand as well as new design trends inside and outside of Web3
- Content planning and strategy
- 3+ years of design and brand experience. Portfolio of past work.
The bounty’s scope is constantly growing, and soon, we will have leadership positions in the DAO. It’s an excellent opportunity to join us early in this journey.