Lead Community Manager
Boid is looking for an experienced community manager to join our marketing team. This is an exciting project that will involve growing communities, influencer outreach, and collaborating in social media management. In this role, you will grow our community on various social media platforms (Telegram, Discord, Reddit, Twitter etc) and spread the word about the project. As a member of the marketing team, you will be responsible for managing the community and building deep relationships with highly-engaged community members, as well as assisting on social media to increase our following, engagement, and reach.
You are an experienced community manager with a solid understanding of the cryptocurrency space. You know how to reach target audiences through channels, events, and campaigns. You enjoy interacting with and growing communities, creating and executing marketing initiatives, and creating content and events surrounding the project to increase brand awareness. You’re proactive in seeking new community initiatives and opportunities to enhance the success of your campaigns. You are data-driven, and you know how to measure your impact and drive your efforts.
- 2+ years in a community management role
- Experience in building communities for a cryptocurrency project and running online events and activities
- Experience growing/managing a network of local community managers
- Solid understanding of Telegram, Discord, Reddit, and Twitter and what works on each social channel
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Organised, autonomous with high attention to detail