Senior Smart Contract Developer
Strands is looking for a Senior Smart Contract Developer with a track record of building and managing a DeFi protocol with significant TVL.
This is a foundational engineer position.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related industry experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Smart contract development.
- Strong expertise in Solidity.
- Proven experience in developing and deploying smart contracts on EVM chains.
- In-depth knowledge of blockchain principles, decentralized systems, and consensus algorithms.
- Experience with decentralized backend architectures, including dApps, subgraph, and other decentralized storage solutions.
- Familiarity with blockchain security practices and tools.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with a passion for innovation.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration abilities.
How to apply
Please include your GitHub account and the answer to the following question with your submission.
- What is UniswapV3Factory’s contract address on Optimism?