Banner Designer & Developer
BC.Game is a multi-cryptocurrency casino with Provably Fair crypto games. We are a verified operator of the Crypto Gambling Foundation.
As the first-ever casino to support Bitcoin Lightning Network; BC.GAME is determined to achieve a globally acclaimed compliance standing! By obtaining the Curacao License, we hope to attain a recognized status in the global market & significantly strengthen our position as one of the Best Provably Fair Crypto Casinos!
With our 2000+ games ranging from slots to live dealer games and classic in-house games BC.GAME aims to provide players with a fantastic crypto gaming experience! With a multi-lingual Customer Support team available 24x7 and in numerous currencies, BC.GAME also provides a vault option with up to 10% APY.
All of our games are completely compatible with mobile devices.
What We Offer:
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, BC.GAME is a remote-first company. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us.
Due to unprecedented growth, our teams are growing fast, allowing you to grow professionally and help your career take the leap it requires and have a chance to learn from the best minds in the industry.
We want to hear from you if you’re creative and think you can help us grow with your innovative ideas and networking skills and have a genuine passion for crypto, igaming, and technology.
- Performs basic layout in the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and digital formats like Figma for assigned projects, paying strict attention to details of copy/art agreement;
- Follows direction yet has a clear perspective about design choices;
- Maintains quality control by adhering to company process, brand guidelines, proper layout, and conceptual execution throughout all phases of campaign execution;
- Communicates with team members at all times regarding deadlines, revisions, quality control, and new work;
- Works effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Able to present concept visualization through sketches, drawings, and illustrations;
- Able to defend strengths of existing concepts while remaining open to input and further explorations;
- Understands the creative brief and the role it plays in creative development;
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and HTML5 banners and GIFs, and generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services at high-quality standards;
- Contributes innovative ideas appropriate to the BC.Game’s marketing strategy;
- Keeps up-to-date on igaming industry trends and shares knowledge with internal teams;
- Understands color, logos, branding systems, and typography;
- Produces the design and production for activation across both traditional and digital channels, including websites, product graphics, web logos, social media; graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates;
- Works closely with other creatives and across agency disciplines.
- Knowledge and application of Adobe Suite, Figma, and other design software;
- Proven track record of designing exceptional banner creatives, gifs, and HTML5 animations.
- Strong attention to detail and aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts;
- Computer proficiency; solid knowledge of word text programs
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well within a team setting
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications, visual arts, or related field.