← back to previous jobs
RemoteApply for this position
❤️ Please support us by letting Frax Finance know you found this job on FindWeb3.com. Thanks!
Senior Solidity Engineer
- MUST Be self directed and have initiative, given basic criteria for a task. We are flexible with execution and design.
- Strong experience writing and testing Solidity contracts on EVM-compatible chains
- Foundry strongly preferred, but Hardhat is acceptable
- Experience / comfort with documentation, flowcharts, etc for complex smart contract systems
- Expert knowledge of git
- Willing to work Pacific Standard Time (Los Angeles) give or take a few hours.
Nice to have
- (Optional) Decent enough React and Web3/Ethers/Viem experience where you can create a basic page on our site with existing reusable components for interacting with your contracts.
- (Optional) NestJS API experience where you can augment our existing backend with useful features for your contracts (e.g. collection of stats)
- Fully remote position, live and work from anywhere in the world
- Strong independence and freedom to build and lead your part of the protocol
- Competitive salary with career growth to executive roles possible
- Generous FXS token allocations and other tokens/bonuses/perks