B2B Sales Manager
At Be[in]Crypto we produce trusted information that educates, engages, and inspires. It may sound complicated, but all in all, we are developing products that allow everyone to participate in an open economy and find their way in the Web3 space.
Like our products and solutions * our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun * while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We’re searching for an ace B2B Sales Manager who can identify and engage top-notch WEB3 companies for advertising on our news media site. You’ll be expected to close deals, work with sales teams, keep us informed of progress, and exceed those sales quotas!
What you’ll do:
- Act as the primary point of contact for web3 clients during the closing stages of the sales process.
- Identify and target high-quality web3 companies interested in advertising on the news media site.
- Use a variety of tools and techniques, including social media and other digital channels, to reach out to and engage with potential web3 clients.
- Close deals and pass closed deals to customer success to deliver the campaign, nurture the relationship, and attempt and close upsells. Ensure a smooth hand-off.
- Generate leads for the sales team by identifying and researching potential web3 clients and gathering relevant information about their business needs and goals.
- Collaborate with the SDRs and MDRs to develop and implement sales strategies that are tailored to the needs of web3 clients.
- Provide regular updates on the status of leads and the progress of the sales process.
- Meet or exceed individual and group sales quotas.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities using the company’s CRM system, HubSpot.
- Continuously acquire new product knowledge and keep current with product changes and new product development activities.
- Work closely with other internal teams, including the marketing and customer success teams, to ensure a seamless and effective sales process.
- Actively search for and create new leads within assigned territory as needed, with a focus on high-quality global web3 companies.
- Stay up to date on the latest web3 trends, technologies, and best practices to be aware of the latest developments in the industry.
- Act in a professional manner at all times as is consistent with the aims and values of the company.
It’s a perfect match if you have:
- Proven track record of closing large deals and generating significant revenue in the crypto marketing space.
- 2+ years working in B2B Sales.
- Fluency in English (upper-intermediate and higher).
- Experience of working with average deal sizes of $10,000 or more in B2B Sales in the Marketing Space (preferred deal size of $25,000 or more).
- Experience selling Directory services is a plus.
- An average SQL close rate is greater than 35%.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is a plus.
- Strong network and relationships in the web3 space (very Important).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently in a remote environment.
What we can offer:
- A true startup experience - flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the Be[in]Crypto family.
About your Be[in]Crypto team:
- The team consists of a Sales Analyst, Administrators, Sales Product Team, Sales Development Representatives, Customer Success Reps, and our Head of Media Sales.
- We want you to act as the primary point of contact during the closing stages of the Sales process and use various tools and techniques to reach out and engage with potential clients.
- Your main challenge would be to close deals, collaborate with Sales teams, provide regular updates, and meet or exceed sales quotas.
- If you feel that the B2B Sales Manager is your dream job, send us your CV in English (we are a global company and that’s our main working language) with a cover letter. The next steps are:
- An interview with our recruiter: we will learn more about each other.
- Completing the test week: will help both of us find out if it’s indeed a perfect match.
- An interview with our hiring manager: you will get to know people to work with and will dive into all the job details.
Looking forward to welcoming you into the team!