Research and Data Scientist
Who We Are:
E-Horizon is building derivative infrastructure to enable Ethereum to transform into the Global Internet Bond via delta-neutral positions on stETH to create the first crypto- native, yield bearing stablecoin: eUSD.
We believe creating a stablecoin which is not reliant on existing banking infrastructure is the single most important product in crypto today.
eUSD will form the first part of a broader ecosystem of products we are building including money markets, undercollateralized credit accounts and an internal futures exchange.
Our core values focus on individuals with internal drive, curiosity, and determination. We allow you the freedom to work anywhere in the world.
We are looking for team members to join the core founding team with equity offered for all positions.
Who We are Looking For:
- Someone with a passion for data and the story it tells
- A Research and Data Scientist who is passionate about data products/applications within DeFi and derivative markets.
- An individual who is excited by the opportunity to join a founding core team and drive a product from zero to one.
- A genuine passion for pushing forward innovation in DeFi.
- An individual who is curious and always looking to learn new concepts on the overlap between frontier technology and financial concepts.
- Internal dashboard creation to capture derivative funding rates, arbitrage opportunities, open interest dynamics and order book depth
- Analysis of the Ethereum blockchain network data and associated EVM ecosystems
- Assist the Founder and CEO in research to drive strategy, leveraging on-chain and derivative data to generate unique and insightful content for internal and external distribution to grow both the internal knowledge base and external brand
- Identify and pursue research topics individually or as part of a larger effort
- Collaborate with the engineering team to optimize data extraction processes and ensure the efficient consumption of API resources
- At least 2 years of experience in research and analysis with blockchain/crypto data and can provide examples of prior work.
- Experience interacting with exchange APIs and their associated data is required.
- Experience with Etherscan and Dune Analytics.
- Strong Python and SQL skills
- Experience with API data processing and tooling
- You can write and speak fluent English.