Senior / Lead Blockchain Software Engineer
BABB is an FCA regulated company based in London, operating in the financial technology industry. The company was founded by Rushd Averroes in 2016 and focuses on decentralized banking systems offering peer-to-peer money and crypto transfers.
About the role
Our ambition is to build the best tech team in the world. It is the driving force behind the development of the world-class backend of our fintech application. This product to be used by millions of people around the world, and we are looking for Frontend Engineers who are passionate about challenging and changing the global financial landscape. We aim for maintainability and quick turnaround with TDD and Continuous Integration and Delivery. Sounds good? Let’s talk
Our app’s tech stack: Swift 5, Java 8, C#, .NET 3.1, PostgreSQL, AngularJS.
- Design and deliver high-quality blockchain solutions.
- Provide high-quality testable code (TDD).
- Enhance the team’s technical knowledge.
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure code quality and security.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on product development and the integration of blockchain solutions into the company’s existing ecosystem.
- Suggestion and development of features to improve and expand the product.
- Participate in the UXUI design process, beginning with wireframes and mockups and ending with implementation and release.
- Encourage and mentor junior colleagues.
- Fluency in Solidity or other similar smart contract languages.
- 3+ years of blockchain development experience.
- Advocating for and proactively utilising TDD, CI, and Agile/Scrum.
- Experience in backend development using C#.
- Practical experience deploying smart contracts on major blockchain mainnets.
- Practical blockchain experience with a thorough understanding of consensus algorithms.
- Practical experience of DEX creation.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in CS/Mathematics/Physics.
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results-oriented mindset.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding communication and organisational abilities.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have
- Experience in fintech and startup environments.
- GitHub account with cool projects.