SIREN Markets is a decentralized cryptocurrency options market for sophisticated traders. SIREN is a project on the cutting edge of DeFi technology and is tapping into a potentially huge unrealized market worth billions of dollars using top-of-the-line, thoughtfully crafted technology.
The SIREN team is composed entirely of experienced, multi-project cryptocurrency veterans and currently numbers eight people all over the world. Our working timezones are GMT+2 to GMT-7.
Investors in SIREN include Spartan Group, 1kx, QCP, CMS Holdings, Mechanism Capital, Robot Ventures, Naval Ravikant, and Rockaway Blockchain Fund. The protocol was released to the public in beta in December 2020 and fully launched in March 2021 concurrent with a token distribution event. SIRENv2 is currently under development with exciting new features and a full stylistic rebrand.
Our Engineering Team needs an additional developer to help design and write the next version of our smart contract system. If you are an experienced developer but new to Solidity, we can provide you with the guidance to quickly learn and contribute to our team.
- Work with fellow Solidity devs to complete weekly sprint tasks
- Work with frontend and DevOps teams to smoothly integrate and deploy our smart contracts
- Improve the security of our client’s contract system
- Discuss possible solutions with the Product team
- Help design technical improvements to our client’s contract system
- Write documentation explaining the technical aspects of our client’s contract system
- Write monitoring scripts to detect anomalies and measure the health of our contract system
- 3+ years previous developer experience
- Strong ability to communicate using the written word (we are a fully-remote team!)
- Must be able to work independently
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience writing and deploying Solidity dApps
- Knowledge of Solidity security vulnerabilities, and able to explain their known fixes
- Previous work in the DeFi space
- Previous experience in options trading
- Experience with TheGraph’s indexing service
- Experience with one of Solidity’s auditing services (Quantstamp, Certora)
- Knowledge of Ethereum’s Layer 2 technologies and their tradeoffs