Senior Front End Engineer
Umee is seeking a Senior Front End Developer who is experienced in UI/UX and writing software for user interfaces. You will be working alongside our developer team to build a cross chain DeFi application with high coding standards and technical design.
The right candidate has 3+ years in the blockchain space, and is proficient in software development as well as having strong technical skills in writing front end code. Candidates would benefit strongly from having a deep fundamental software development knowledge base.
We’re looking for a passionate and well-rounded individual who fundamentally understands the philosophy of decentralized networks and has great technical and communications skills. Your work will be hugely impactful, as you will be working within a team that acts as the driver for innovation in the cross chain DeFi space.
What you will be doing:
- Develop new user facing features
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
- Validate inputs before submitting to backend
- Debug, profile and search for bottlenecks
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Define how applications look and how they work
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes into actual code
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience in crypto
- Preferably Cosmos blockchain experience
- Strong experience with software delivery and taking a set of requirements towards full implementation with minimal guidance
- Depth of knowledge and implementation experience
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- HTML CSS
- Experience in agile software development
- Familiarity with Cosmos SDK, Solidity, EVM or other blockchain based ecosystems
- Ability to communicate effectively, and work collaboratively, with the team and internal/external organizations
Nice to have:
- Insatiable curiosity of the industry; self-motivated to pursue researching every new idea that floats across the industry
- Ability to explain abstract technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Any API interaction
- Containers and orchestration; Docker, Gitlab CI, Kubernetes
- CI/CD environments
To apply, please email email@example.com and include a resume with a link to your github account.