Growth & Promo Guild
About DIA DAO:
When DIA launched in 2018, it leveraged a community of incentivised developers to source and validate data. This was only the start — a core part of DIA’s mission is to decentralise the organisation and enable a diversely skilled community of like-minds that self-organises to create value for the project. In short: To become a DAO.
To build a formal framework to enable the DIA community to support the growth and development of DIA and to earn rewards while doing so. The inception of this ‘Work DAO’ is a major milestone in the journey to a fully matured DAO. In this post, we will unbox how we plan to raise and operate DIA’s decentralised workforce.
Benefits of the DIA DAO:
You can earn $ETH and XP points for each bounty completed. Additionally, DIA tokens are an extra layer of reward to enable participation in governance and other on-site utilities. However, DIA DAO has real intangible benefits. You can learn about Web3 and develop your skills, shape the future of DIA DAO, gain new connections in the ecosystem, become a creator in the data layer of the web3 economy, and many more.
- Bounties scope: Tweets, retweets, growth strategy suggestion, growth strategy execution, promotion.
- Profile: Promo: min. 500 Twitter followers, crypto-related content. Growth: growth mindset, marketing.
- Experience: Marketing, growth hacking, promotion, PR.
- Bounties scope: Promotes DIA across a specific L1 or L2 ecosystem (Near, Astar, Polkadot, Polygon, Arbitrum, Avalanche…) through setting up co-op campaigns, events, and panels. Promoting DIA through ecosystem-specific communities.
- Profile: Good connections in the ecosystem, good communication skills. Crypto / DeFi native.
- Experience: BD, marketing, sales, promotion experience preferred. Extensive knowledge and connections within a specific crypto ecosystem.
Local Community Ambassador:
- Bounties scope: Creates and runs a local DIA community in the local language. Work includes content translation (management), local event organisation, local growth and engagement campaigns, local PR efforts, and guerilla campaigning.
- Profile: Marketing / Project management; market research + strategy formation; familiar with crypto marketing basics.
- Experience: 2+ years in marketing or project manager position. Previous DAO / Crypto work experience preferred.
The bounty’s scope is constantly growing, and soon, we will have leadership positions in the DAO. It’s an excellent opportunity to join us early in this journey.