Head of Marketing
We are ClubRare - The World’s first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is distributed throughout the world - we form an inclusive network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Our culture is driven by empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
As the Head of Marketing at ClubRare, you’ll be joining our experienced and driven team to have a core role in leading the Marketing team. You’ll be coming onboard as the first dedicated marketing role, building a predictable, repeatable marketing engine by defining and implementing marketing strategy, allocating budget, and managing overall marketing operations.
To be an ideal candidate, you should have a proven track record of delivering quantifiable brand growth as a marketing leader, as well as an intimate knowledge of the crypto industry and current marketing trends in the Web3 space. Being able to define and implement long-term strategy while remaining adaptable to short-term changes is essential.This will be a hands-on role!
- Be the go-to person for all the marketing, communication and promotions activities and become one of the project’s faces.
- Develop and execute on original campaign ideas that are open, participatory, and community-centric, and fit within the open source ethos of the organization and brand.
- Cultivate a marketing culture that brings our products to life through human storytelling.
- Develop, implement, and manage a multi-channel go to market strategy to meet goals, adapting as necessary to ensure maximum engagement.
- Conduct regular market research and competitor analysis to inform strategy.
- Build robust relationships with other industry professionals and influencers.
- Coordinate with leadership to define KPIs for the department and regularly report on budget allocation and performance.
- 7+ years of experience as a product marketing lead with a strong track record of driving clear business outcomes.
- Must have 2+ years of professional experience in the Web3 space, especially in Decentralized Ecosystem (NFT, DAO, Defi, P2E, etc).
- Experience leading marketing/communications teams within a startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or related fields is desirable.
- You have the ability to transform technical subjects into insightful and emotionally resonant stories that speak to broad audiences.
- You’re data driven. You’re able to define, measure, and manage quantifiable metrics and results and lead a team towards them.
- You’re a persuasive communicator who can advocate for their ideas and their team.
- Self-driven with the ability to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Passionate in staying up-to-date on the rapidly changing world of blockchain technology.
- Values aligned with ClubRare’s culture and values.
Learn more about us.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.