← back to all jobs
RemoteApply for this position
❤️ Please support us by letting EPNS know you found this job on FindWeb3.com. Thanks!
We are looking for a full-time Community Manager to join our growing team. This full-time role is available for remote candidates from anywhere in the world, but you’ll need to be available from 6am – 3pm UTC Monday-Friday to facilitate better collaboration with your core team.
What we can offer you:
- A creative, versatile job role with lots of independence and responsibility.
- Full-time, work from home.
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues from around the world.
- Fixed monthly salary in crypto-based on experience and suitability.
What you will accomplish:
- You will communicate with our community members and integration partners to help manage and grow our community.
- You will help improve the EPNS DAO process and coordinate with the governance proposals.
- You will work alongside the content and biz dev teams to brainstorm, plan, and execute fun events and tactical actions that engage our community.
- You will be active in the broader blockchain developer community to be an advocator for the adoption of the EPNS protocol.
- You will use analytical tools to monitor, track, and measure awareness and community engagement.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of experience in a community management role in relevant industries (crypto / blockchain, gaming, etc.)
- Understanding of EPNS protocol and products.
- Experience launching community initiatives, such as forums, ambassador programs, and events.
- Understanding of the crypto community, DAO, culture, and trends.
- Knowledge of tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Bonus points if you can demonstrate:
- Degree in computer science, or you’re a self-taught engineer.
- You have a growing social media channel like Twitter, YouTube, Podcast, or Tiktok.
- You are actively involved with the developer communities.
- You speak more than one language.
If this sounds like you, we want to get to know you!
Email us with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com.