← back to all jobs
RemoteApply for this position
❤️ Please support us by letting Coinsprout know you found this job on FindWeb3.com. Thanks!
🕘Contract / Full-Time
Coinsprout is a daily newsletter that helps crypto enthusiasts stay up to date on what matters in crypto. Every weekday, we send out a 5 minute email covering the most important news stories and crypto trends.
We’re now looking for a full-time writer who can take over the writing of the newsletter so we can focus on growth and monetization.
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll be responsible for curating the most important stories/trends of the day then writing the newsletter from start to finish.
The newsletter consists of the following format:
- A short intro + outro paragraph
- Three main stories (250 - 400 words each)
- A sponsored ad (once we start monetizing)
- A roundup section with 1-2 sentence bullet point summaries
You can view previous issues of the newsletter here.
In total, you’ll be writing about 1,000 - 1,500 words per newsletter.
- Excellent writing skills with a portfolio to back it up
- Ability to summarize crypto news in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to write in a casual tone while injecting some wit and humor into your writing
- Ability to decipher the signal from the noise and know what’s worth covering
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the crypto industry
- Up to date on all the latest crypto trends
- Keen attention to detail
How to Apply
- Tell us a little bit about yourself
- Attach your resume
- Provide some writing samples
Bonus points: If you have an active social media presence, please include links to your profile(s).