Head of Business Development (Norion)
We are looking for a passionate, highly involved professional ready to join the Norion team as a Head of Bussiness Development. As a Head of Business Development, you’ll be able to build your Bussiness Development Department. We are looking for a partnerships leader who can help to implement and refine our strategy, drive integrations, and establish commercial and promotional partnerships.
Norion as a part of ICEO.co Venture Building fund is an innovative organization in which we help entrepreneurs enter the world of blockchain and Web3 with our team of professionals that have built various start-ups for the last 10 years. As Norion, we believe that by providing the best blockchain solutions, we are able to improve the functioning of the economy and contribute to the success of many innovative projects.
Range of responsibilities
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities;
- Managing and prioritizing a pipeline;
- Negotiating terms;
- Setting quarterly and annual goals;
- Close Partnership deals to drive growth.
- Leverage existing contacts and build new ones to drive partnerships.
- Mentoring others on goal setting, execution, and prioritization;
- Review and analyze the market trends;
- Lead the business development team and managing projects from start to finish.
- Build your network at events, conferences, and meetings.
- 5+ years of work experience in business development, crypto is preferred;
- Experience in web3, crypto, and DeFi is required:
- Working as a Business Development manager in crypto start-ups is a must;
- Proven track record of success;
- Proven Networking aptitude;
- be up-to-date with current market conditions and understand how Norion can benefit from it;
- Strong written/verbal communication skills;
- Strategic thinking;
- Good management skills;
- Comfort in making decisions autonomously and in delegating work to the team;
- Being self-motivated and results-oriented;
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Self Driven / Entrepreneurial mindset;
Nice to have
- Advanced DeFi knowledge;
- Wide network and partnership experience in Web3;
- ability to work in CET;