- Community Manager
- Remote - United States, Headquarters in Los Angeles, CA.
GET TO KNOW US!
We’re building a semi-decentralized, high-fidelity web3 metaverse platform, built to bring communities and creators together, through elevated 3D social spaces, ownable digital content and interactive experiences. As a design-led company, what sets us apart is our premium aesthetic and UX that is attracting interest from bluechip IP, brands, communities and talent. We’re living through an unprecedented period of global technological and cultural evolution - if you’re ready to go down the rabbit hole and help imagine the future, come join our crew…
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
A Community Manager to expand Stageverse’s online presence. This is a great opportunity for someone deeply passionate about the Web3 space and previous experience with NFT, Crypto, Blockchain communities.
This is a great opportunity for you if..
You enjoy communicating with trendsetters, influencers and analysts in the communities. You are a thought leader and member of various online communities and have an innate interest in researching the latest trends. You are the “go to” person for your family and friends when it comes to web3. You are a naturally driven person and enjoy building meaningful connections with new community members.
We’re prioritizing candidates who can work North American time zones
- You will create and manage communities across online channels, including discord, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, and Tik Tok
- You will outline community initiatives and incentives to gain followers across all channels
- You will research and recommend scalable software solutions to support communication channels (e.g., Twitter, Discord, Instagram, Blog and Telegram).
- You will grow our communities and establish our brand presence amongst all channels
- You will escalate community insights including support issues to engineering, product and leadership
- You will strategize on how to best engage and interact with the blockchain/crypto communities to grow our social following
- You will craft exiting, relevant content to expand and engage the community
- You will utilize Stage guidelines when creating brand messaging for posts, updates, community engagement
- You will provide recommendations to other internal teams based on community feedback
- You will identify, engage and retain relationships with advocates and enthusiasts.
- You will generate reports on emerging trends in the community
- You will help manage ambassador programs and engage with Stageverse power users
- You will brainstorm ways to drive members of social communities into the Stageverse platform and continue to monitor success of this and make adjustments where necessary
- At least four (4) years of experience in community management
- Previous experience working at a Startup (preferably in tech)
- Strong time management, prioritization and project management skills
- Extensive experience with Twitter, LinkedIn, Discord, Reddit, Instagram, Company Blog and Telegram
- Proven experience writing content for social media, blogs, press releases, and/or community forums
- Deep interest in Web3
- Must be passionate about NFT, blockchain, cryptocurrency
- An active member of multiple web3 communities across Discord, Telegram, etc
- Previous experience managing social media for web3 or nft brands