Senior Marketing Manager
We are on the lookout for innovative professionals who are capable of seeing the big picture of where we are headed in the dynamic world of iGaming.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will be a pivotal player in driving the growth of our burgeoning business through the development and execution of effective marketing and promotional strategies. The role is not just about aiding growth, but also about maintaining it - achieving this through customer acquisition and retention initiatives, optimizing revenue streams, and strengthening our overall brand position in the iGaming market.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to achieve key business objectives.
- Oversee and manage all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for current and future product offerings.
- Design and roll out customer acquisition, retention strategies, optimize revenue, and enhance our overall brand position in the market.
- Supervise the productivity of marketing plans and projects, ensuring all activities align with organizational goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, IT, production, product marketing, and legal to create effective promotional materials.
- Coordinate with communications and PR to create a consistent brand messaging and optimized user experience.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget effectively.
- Monitor, review, and report all marketing activity and results to the leadership team.
- Stay updated with latest trends in the iGaming industry and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
- Previous work experience in iGaming sector is a must.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, marketing, or related field, preferably in the iGaming industry.
- Strong understanding of Slot and Live Casino products and customer preferences
- A confident, driven and dynamic leader who can inspire and lead teams.
- In-depth understanding of effective marketing strategies, materials, and channels within the iGaming industry. Experience in developing and executing successful marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in using data to drive business decisions.
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Professional judgment and discretion, with strong analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges. Experience in using data to drive business decisions.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume, a cover letter, and any relevant work samples to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please explain why you’re a great fit for this role and how your skills and experience can drive our growth in the iGaming industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.