PR & Marketing Lead
Hector Network is an expansive decentralized ecosystem run by a utility token, HEC, and complemented by the TOR stablecoin. The company is committed to developing the future of web3 by pioneering decentralized offerings ranging from Tokenomics, NFT collections, and marketplace to launchpad and Defi Metaverse. Our mission is to bring mass adoption of blockchain technology to life by lowering the barrier to entry and making crosschain expansion happen.
About the company
Hector Network is an expansive decentralized ecosystem run by a utility token, HEC, and complemented by the TOR stablecoin. The company is committed to developing the future of web3 by pioneering decentralized offerings ranging from Tokenomics, NFT collections, and marketplace to launchpad and Defi Metaverse.
Our mission is to bring mass adoption of blockchain technology to life by lowering the barrier to entry and making crosschain expansion happen. Hector Network is a growing project with big ambitions and an incredible team of passionate innovators. As such, we are looking for a very driven and passionate PR/Marketing Lead to lead PR and manage interactions with the marketing team.
About the role
The mission of this role is to nurture industry networks, increase awareness and develop a trusted brand and image by developing and executing effective communication, community and media relations programs, and networking events.
In this role, you will help to optimize social media, improve press relations, cultivate fruitful relationships with KOLs, and oversee engagement with KOLs. You will collaborate with the rest of the marketing team and report to the Head of Marketing. In addition, you’ll collaborate with designers and video makers to ensure highly engaging graphic and motion design assets are produced for the target audiences. Aside from that, you’ll develop consistent social media and PR programs (e.g., webinar/podcast series, collaborations with KOLs, content sponsorship, advertorials, and so on).
- Develop a marketing communications plan, including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Conceptualize and drive consistent & compelling storytelling that leverages the assets and stories of our brand, product advances, and key executives to prominently drive awareness of our story and products.
- Travel and acting as spokesperson during events
- Host AMA’s with several DeFi, NFT Projects, press media and influencer. Prior to the AMA you must get familiar with the team, schedule with them, do your due diligence on their project after you got the green light from the higher management and compile a list of questions that then will be discussed during the AMA (unique and non copied from other AMAs) + Write recaps of the AMAs.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts with leaders to grow awareness.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis Provide regular reports and insights to the leadership.
- Weekly report about the communications & marketing plan for the community.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Manage the day-to-day deliverables of the communications & marketing team.
- Create and maintain budgets and reports to provide visibility into ROI and logistics.
- Manage (cross)-marketing campaigns with partners and schedule banner campaigns.
- Manage and organize growth campaigns: Social Media Giveaways, gleam campaigns, Airdrops.
You are a good fit if you have
- 2+ years of experience in Communications, encompassing PR & social media
- 2+ years of marketing experience with blockchain/Web3 projects
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson
- Comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Solid experience with social media including Twitter, Instagram, blogs, Facebook, etc.
- You have a track record of achieving metrics and have developed and deployed successful expansion plans.
- You have a record of introducing and launching new strategies
- Process-oriented and have strong project management skills
- You have a relentless execution ethic and lots of energy
- Extraordinary writing abilities, with a knack for structured thinking, concise summarization, and dynamic tone
- Proactive, analytical, and solution-oriented
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A deep understanding of blockchain and cryptoIn-depth knowledge about the state of the digital asset market, specifically altcoins and DeFi
- Strong familiarity with crypto communities, market trends, and key market players as well as leading influential crypto channels
- Familiar with typical DeFi and NFT concepts (farming, staking, etc)
Nice to have
- Prior experience with decentralized autonomous organizations (DAO)
- Knowledge in: Mandarin, German, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian, Portuguese
- Comfortable using decentralized Crypto software
- You have already good contacts with leading KOLs in the crypto space
- Event (management) experienceBA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising,Communications or a related discipline.
Why working with us
- Exciting opportunity to join a top Web3 project on a Fantom network
- Amazing chance for you career movement into the revolutionary and innovative space
- Competitive salary
- The environment of creativity, flexibility and freedom
- Global Connections in the Web3 space
- Working in environment where ideas and opinions are valued and encouraged
- Direct influence on our company’s development and vision Talented and supportive team
- Flexible Hours
- You’ll learn a looot
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- Paid trips to events
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive base salary (in stablecoin)