Head of Community
Weaver is a technology-driven entertainment company focused on the convergence of blockchain, AI, and interactive entertainment. We build groundbreaking products for a Web3 world.
We’re a passionate group of technologists, game designers, and storytellers who like to think BIG. Ideas can always be scaled down, but nothing great ever came from thinking small. Well, except for nanotechnology, that’s kind of a big deal… oh, and munchkins are freakin' delicious… ooooh, and what about those genetically modified miniature ponies? OMG. Soooo cute!!!
But let’s get back to business.
Our mission is to make magical products that blow people’s minds. And when you’re in the mind-blowing business, you need a diverse team of talented people to make it happen.
We are seeking someone fantastic to lead our community initiatives. Someone passionate about Web3, blockchain gaming, and NFTs to help grow a thriving and engaged community around our upcoming project and serve as an ambassador of our brand.
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch. We’d love you to join us in shaping the future of entertainment.
Weaver is headquartered in New York City, but you can live and work wherever you want.
We are building a diverse and inclusive company and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, walks of life, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.
- Provide community engagement and marketing expertise for the company’s overall brand and specific projects
- Establish a deep understanding of our community and foster a thriving community culture
- Lead, manage, and own the development of our community outreach programs
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams (product, design, art, etc.) and our platform partner to set strategic goals, benchmarks, key success factors, campaign content, etc.
- Provide community support by addressing questions, welcoming new members, and managing ongoing dialog through Discord, Twitter, Telegram, TikTok, and other platforms
- Organize a steady schedule of entertaining and educational community events
- Stay on top of the latest trends, tools, and best practices for community engagement
- Cultivate relationships with key influencers in the NFT and blockchain world and foster friendships with active members of the community
- Audit the effectiveness of our programs using sentiment analysis and other techniques
- Passionate about being part of the future of interactive entertainment
- 2+ years experience in social media marketing, content creation, and editorial
- Knowledge of the NFT and gaming markets and culture
- Experience building and managing communities, ideally in the crypto and/or gaming space
- Experience with Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to capture the company’s vibe, ideally facility with crypto-specific language and a solid meme game
- Comfort speaking in front of an audience (virtual and in-person)
- Superb attention to detail, strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment and find creative solutions to tactical problems
- Results focused, self-starter, autonomous
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Option Plan
- Medical & Dental & Vision
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Environment
- Parental Leave