Growth Marketing Manager
We are ClubRare - The World’s first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. As a distributed company, we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture that transcends geographical borders. Our team members come from all over the world and bring a rich array of experiences, perspectives, and lifestyles to the team.
We are deeply committed to fostering a culture of empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and performance. These values drive everything we do, from the way we interact with our community and partners to the way we develop and deliver our products. It’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be a vital member of a cutting-edge project and take your career to the next level.
- Work from anywhere, on your own schedule, and be part of a team that shares your values and has a clear vision.
- Have the chance to shape the future of an innovative new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Get hands-on experience with the latest tech and systems, and challenge yourself to learn and grow.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Be compensated with a competitive salary paid in crypto for your dedication and efforts.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
As a Growth Manager professional with a strong focus on driving acquisition and retention, you will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end execution of marketing activation plans and community building from start to finish. Utilizing a growth mindset, you will leverage in-house specialists within teams and a network of partners to create and execute effective campaigns across all owned, earned, and paid content and channels, both online and offline.
- Develop and execute engaging social media strategies to increase brand awareness and grow user base across various platforms and local channels
- Create and implement educational initiatives to engage internal community and increase brand loyalty
- Analyze competitor activity, including marketing strategies, channel usage, and campaign tactics, to inform and improve our own strategies
- Plan and host engaging events such as AMAs and Twitter Spaces to increase engagement and build relationships with key audiences
- Research and build targeted media and influencer lists, and establish connections to amplify brand messaging and reach new audiences
- Assist the marketing team in creating and executing integrated campaigns, including ideation, execution, and performance measurement
- Oversee and optimize our bi-weekly newsletter to increase engagement and retention of clients and subscribers.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in social media marketing, preferably within the cryptocurrency or blockchain industry
- Fluency in Web3 culture and terminology, including emojis, memes, and other digital communication tools
- Strong understanding of current trends and developments within the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries
- Proven ability to effectively manage and grow social media presence across various platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Telegram, Reddit, etc.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and adjust working hours as needed to effectively engage with the crypto community
- Relevant educational background, such as in finance, technology, marketing, or graphic design
- Prior experience working in a start-up or fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to work well in a team environment.
At ClubRare, we believe that talent knows no boundaries. Our company is built on a foundation of collaboration and teamwork, and we believe that the best ideas can come from anywhere, that’s why we encourage you to apply, no matter where you are located.
We are committed to creating a work environment that is inclusive and welcoming to all. As an equal-opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic. We believe that diversity is a source of strength and all qualified candidates will be given equal consideration for employment at ClubRare.
Discover more about ClubRare and what we stand for by visiting our website at www.clubrare.xyz/.