Digital Marketing Manager
Cere Network is the world’s first web3 data network powering the future of web3 applications with trustless content delivery/streaming capabilities as well as decentralized data cloud solutions optimized to power interactions between users, (NFT) assets, and applications. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
What are we looking for?
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.
About the role:
We are looking for a fast-paced, organized, proactive Digital Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience to manage a multi-channel marketing and community-building program that will be foundational for the growth of our project and its importance in blossoming the GameFi ecosystem. The ideal candidate is passionate about gaming, blockchain technology and the decentralized future it can shape, and is just as passionate about digital marketing, the ever-changing technologies supporting it, and its timeless core concepts. Our digital marketing manager is both creative and analytical, results-driven, resourceful, and leads by example.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Writing engaging content for blogs, ebooks, case studies, video scripts, infographics and other assets
- Designs, builds and maintains our social media presence
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience and journeys across multiple channels
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels
Digital Marketing Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Content writing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Managing processes
- Project management
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experimentsSolid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
You’ll be joining a fantastic multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
With the CERE token fueling our ecosystem, team members will get multiple financial incentives along the way. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multi-cultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere you can plan your work accordingly. Take control over your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere, you can work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that’s our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards or amazing developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise, or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you out with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips and other events to increase your knowledge.