The overnight success of games such as Axie Infinity and the unparalleled growth of the NFT sector have redefined what the gaming industry model is about. Play-to-earn economy is booming and it is driving a phenomenal growth of the NFT assets available to players and investors alike. Oasis’ ambition is to get the play-to-earn economy on steroids by allowing gamers and investors to lend their NFT to other players/investors in the most secure possible way. To do that, Oasis is building the first, global decentralized NFT lending platform for blockchain/play-to-earn games.
Founded by two successful tech serial entrepreneurs, Oasis has already secured a £1.5M pre-seed round with Pascal Gauthier, CEO of Ledger and has some notorious gaming and metaverse key advisors on board such as Sébastien Borget, co-founder of the Sandbox amongst others. With numerous deals and conversations with major games under way, Oasis is off to a staggering start and is looking to grow its team rapidly.
Want to be part of a gaming project, an entrepreneurial adventure? We are looking for a talented community manager/director who likes to dream big to help Oasis grow and manage its community across multiple platforms.
- Reporting directly to the VP Marketing & Partnerships of the company, you will be responsible for all Social Media & Community Management, and Community Strategy for Oasis.
- Ensuring growth and engagement in Oasis’ community channels including Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Medium and other social media channels
- Work collaboratively with internal teams such as Creative/Design and Marketing on content generation and manage various cross-functional processes.
- Lead all growth initiatives, reward strategy across Community and Social Media channels
- Establish solid work/team processes, measurable successes, and scale Oasis Community to new heights
- Act as a bridge to relay back critical feedback and pain points back to the team
- Continuously monitor market trends and the competitive landscape to help identify new marketing opportunities across gaming/NFT/crypto/blockchain
- 5+ Year of experience in Marketing, Social Media & Community Management
- Excellent communication, time management skills, and leadership skills
- Strong relationship building and excels at working collaboratively with cross-functional partners
- A team player with strong work ethics and who can think outside the box.
- Experience in Blockchain/Defi/Gamefi/Web 3 and/or gaming industry.
- Work in a true start-up atmosphere with international, talented and fun colleagues
- Phenomenal growth opportunity.
- Front-row seat in the development of a new Web3 future.
- Creative-driven work environment
- Flexible WFH policy
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee machines, healthy breakfast foods and snacks of all kinds.
- Drinks on our rooftop terrace with amazing views over London
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company you are completely right at Oasis. If you are enthusiastic, motivated and want to move forward, convince us today and apply!