Fidelity Digital Assets
Principal Salesforce Software Engineer
As a Principal Software Engineer on the Business Enablement Salesforce Engineering Team, you’ll get the opportunity to develop your skills and collaborate across Fidelity teams in a fun and dynamic environment. You will work closely with our technical leads to build secure, scalable, resilient cloud-based microservices. Using modern Java frameworks, you’ll help design and implement REST API clients and services, exchange asynchronous messages between services and leverage the full capabilities in the Salesforce CRM alongside with other technologies to empower our Sales and Services productivity with a scalable and integrated customer relationship management platform to grow and retain customers. You will be an essential team member to help enhance, maintain, and support ongoing existing solutions as well as building new ones for our business partners. You’ll also write automated unit and integration tests, package software using containers, coordinate builds using continuous integration pipelines and prepare your services for deployment to AWS.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 8+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce administration. Certified Salesforce Administrator is a big plus.
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce development crafting Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Web Component features. Certified Salesforce Developer is a big plus.
- Demonstrated experience working with standard functions/ modules of Salesforce.com such as Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers, Classes, Callouts, SOQL, Workflow Rules, Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder and Platform events.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud Account Engagement is preferred.
- Experience in core Java technologies and frameworks like Spring Boot.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms and containerization technologies such as ECS and Docker.
- Proficient in SQL with working knowledge of database technologies such as Aurora PostgreSQL or Oracle.
- Experience building and deploying applications using continuous integration pipelines and automated deployment tools such as Jenkins.
- Unit and integration test automation using Junit.
- Experience with asynchronous workers and resilient messaging services.
- An understanding of microservice architecture and twelve factor app patterns
- Ability to build reliable software that can withstand unreliable environments.
- Knowledge of systems, controls and techniques for identity, authorization, and authentication management.
- Passionate and open to learning new tools and developing with the latest technologies and frameworks.
- Can work well in a small, agile team in a very collaborative environment where your ideas are welcome.
- Solid analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
Fidelity Digital Assets, a Fidelity Investments Company, is developing a full-service enterprise-grade platform for storing, trading, and servicing digital assets, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Fidelity Digital Assets embraces an entrepreneurial culture and startup mindset while serving as one of the most innovative business units within Fidelity Investments. Our global, diverse team of hundreds of forward-thinking professionals lead with agility and creativity to build solutions that bridge the gap between traditional institutional investors and their exposure to digital assets. The firm’s tenure and experience across multiple business lines present our employees with unprecedented access to knowledge, technology, and resources that help our team reshape the future of finance.
Within Fidelity Digital Assets, the Business Enablement Salesforce Engineering team is responsible for building a scalable and integrated customer relationship management platform to grow and retain customers.