Rocket Pool is one of the oldest, most recognised projects on Ethereum and in the top 10 for TVL. We are proud to operate as a tight knit and efficient team. A rare opportunity though now exists for a new member to join our fold!
We are seeking a highly skilled software developer to join our team and enjoy working on the cutting edge of Ethereum development and decentralised staking. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Golang, DevOps, Linux, and a highly desirable experience with Ethereum staking and the Ethereum blockchain.
- Design, develop, and maintain Rocket Pool smart node software in Golang
- Engage with the large and vibrant community to identify and solve complex software problems
- Work with our Discord role Rocket Scientists to provide technical support to our growing community of node operators
- Implement and maintain DevOps processes to ensure high availability and scalability of the software
- Work with Linux systems and manage infrastructure using automation tools
- Participate in the design and development of blockchain-based solutions using the Ethereum platform
- Strong experience with Golang programming language
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and automation tools
- Proficiency in Linux administration and management
- Highly desirable hands-on experience with Ethereum staking and the Ethereum blockchain
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Smart Contract or EVM skills. Experience writing them a big bonus or just working with the EVM.
- Good overlap with the AEST timezone (Brisbane, Australia).
- Down to earth, positive attitude and a potential great team fit.
- Knows what a shoey is.
We offer a competitive salary, opportunities for growth and advancement, and a dynamic and supportive work environment. If you are passionate about software development, blockchain technology, and want to work with a large and vibrant community, we encourage you to apply.