Growth & Partnerships Intern
Company Background (Headquarters)
At Headquarters (hq.xyz), we are on a mission to nurture a generation of responsible Web3 Operators. How? By helping Web3 teams have (1) real-time visibility and management of their finances, and (2) execute FinOps seamlessly yet with proper controls.
Backed by leading angels and investors, such as Crypto.com Capital, Forge Ventures, Saison Capital, and Coinhako, we want to raise the bar for the Web3 space. Our goal is to deliver the Finance Stack that Web3 teams can use as the building blocks that run their FinOps and Financial Reporting.
At Headquarters, we operate like a high-performing sports team or jazz band - composed of highly-driven and independent individuals who recognise the need to also play as one team fulfilling a common goal.
1. Working directly with co-founders/management team to oversee and deliver special growth projects 2. Executing on key growth projects, including sales development, demo calls, client support 3. Proactive tracking of KPIs, as well as monitoring of the dynamic Web3 landscape
- Able to commit full-time, for 4 to 6 months (preferably)
- Problem-solver - forward thinking and ability to solve problems independently
- Proactive and hands-on, with a bias towards action
- Possess grit & tenacity
- Strong communicator with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proficiency with tools such as GDocs (esp Sheets) and Notion
- Interest in blockchain technology, Web3 solutions
- Want to make your mark on the Web3 ecosystem