Estate Protocol is an early stage company building the world’s most advanced and scalable RWA tokenization platform on Arbitrum. We aim to build global bridges, and give people in financially unstable countries an easy way to exit their system without having to leave their lives behind, saving and investing their money in financially well run countries. Our team is top notch, and we’re community focused while disrupting the multi-trillion dollar real estate market, making stable investments accessible to those that need it the most.
This is an early role where you’d have a lot of autonomy and would need to take a lot of ownership.
- Lead the development and improvement of engineering practices, processes, and tools to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Contribute to designing the technical aspects of the system
- Drive development and contribute to continuous improvements in coding standards, performance, and scalability.
- Lead the external developer teams we work with
- Manage incidents and troubleshoot technical issues, providing timely resolutions to minimize downtime and disruptions.
- Provide project management expertise, overseeing sprint planning, roadmaps, and deliverables execution.
- Collaborate with design teams on UX and external partners on integrations
- Prepare and deliver regular reports on project progress and achievements.
- Build an internal developer team as the product advances
- Mentor and guide future team members, creating career development plans and conducting regular 1-1s to support their growth.
- Proven experience as a Lead Software Engineer or similar role, with a strong background in software development and project management.
- Self-starter mindset and entrepreneur style risk tolerance, with the ability to perform well independently and in a remote setting
- In depth understanding of Solidity and the EVM
- Experience with Hardhat or Truffle Blockchain frameworks.
- Solid understanding of blockchain technology, decentralized systems, and distributed ledger protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of blockchain consensus algorithms, cryptographic principles, and security best practices.
- Experience in optimizing the performance and scalability of blockchain based systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to architect and design complex software systems.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and guide team members.
Nice to have
- Strong English language communication skills
- Experience with different Layer 2 blockchain infrastructure
- Some flexibility with timezones
You are strongly encouraged to go through our website, social media, and whitepaper before applying. The compensation would be generous and in equity (with an option to withdraw a salary in 3-6 months) but depending on your personal circumstances, there’s nothing we won’t do for the right candidate. For any questions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.