Head of Community
Who We Are
Subspace Network is building a radically decentralized, next-generation modular blockchain which allows developers to easily run Web3 apps at Internet scale. Subspace is based on original research funded by the US National Science Foundation. Subspace Labs is an early-stage, venture-backed startup with a remote-first, globally distributed team. To learn more, visit our website and read the technical whitepaper.
We seek a veteran community manager with a global mindset and proven experience in managing 100k+ community members to join our rapidly growing team as the Head of Community. As an experienced leader in managing and empowering communities across many regions, you will be responsible for guiding the existing community team in fostering a highly engaged, inclusive, and thriving community on a global scale. You will oversee various initiatives from community office hours to social media content and initiatives like Twitter Spaces. You are not expected to be a marketing guru, but we believe a great community leader will have the best insights into what the audience is interested in reading. You will also play a vital role in the global community growth strategies, including our Global Ambassador program.
In this role you will:
- Guide the existing community team in building the best-in-class environment for a thriving and engaging community
- Help lead the Global Ambassador program (targeting 500+ ambassadors worldwide in the coming two years)
- Assist regional growth initiatives across EU, APAC, CIS, and LATAM regionsHelp coordinate community events and major milestones activation, including social media content planning
- Deep understanding of the crypto ecosystem
- At least 3 years of full-time experience in leading community management and growth
- Previous work experience managing and growing massive communities (100k+)
- Experience organizing Webinars, Office Hours, AMAs (Ask Me Anything), and Twitter Spaces
- Experience using Discord and Telegram for community coordination
- Strong written communication skills and English proficiency
- Demonstrated experience in handling community crises
- Prior experience with a layer one blockchain or infrastructure protocol project