Senior Web3 Engineer (Full-Stack)
Who We Are:
Ethena Labs is building the first ETH based delta-neutral stablecoin. Arthur Hayes is a founding advisor and the team has deep experience across traditional finance and crypto engineering from firms such as Cerberus, Wintermute, Aave, Blockdaemon and Kaiko. Backed by the top exchanges and trading entities in the space.
What we are Doing:
We are building derivative infrastructure to enable Ethereum to transform into the Global Internet Bond via delta-neutral positions on stETH, to create the first crypto-native, yield bearing stablecoin: eUSD.
We believe creating a stablecoin which is not reliant on existing banking infrastructure is the single most important product in crypto today.
eUSD will form the first part of a broader ecosystem of products we are building including money markets, undercollateralized credit accounts and an internal futures exchange.
Who We are Looking For:
- An Engineer who is passionate about building products/applications within Defi.
- Individual who is excited by the opportunity to join a founding core team and drive a product from zero to one.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing front-ends for live blockchain apps or smart contracts and can provide examples of prior work.
- An individual who is curious and always looking to learn new concepts on the overlap between frontier technology and financial concepts.
- You will work on our React frontend, which enables users to mint and stake eUSD, as well as our off-chain backend python infrastructure which listens for events, manages custody positions, routes orders, etc.
- Working directly with custody and exchange providers to build information on the ongoing solvency and equity positions of internal accounts.
- Creative license to push the boundaries of Defi design.
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development including smart contract back-end engineers and mentor team members to refine their technical and architectural skills
- Strong Python skills
- Expert knowledge of Web3 libraries and tools like, Ethers.JS, Wagmi, Hardhat, The Graph etc
- Familiarity with writing basic Smart Contracts with Solidity
- Basic understanding of infrastructure required for frontend/servers: CDN, Cloudflare or similar, webservers.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
Our Engineering Stack
- Frontend: React, NextJS, Wagmi, Viem, TailwindCSS
- Backend: Python, Solidity, AWS, GraphQL, dGraph