Reservoir is a developer-focused NFT orderbook and liquidity aggregator. Our mission is to empower developers to build the next wave of NFT applications with open and decentralized tooling. Trusted by hundreds of web3 developers, our small team is growing fast and looking for talented individuals to join us on our mission.
About the role:
Reservoir is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our development team. As a DevOps Engineer you will focus on building and maintaining secure and reliable infrastructure to monitor and mitigate performance and security risks.
- You are passionate about web3, NFTs and other emerging technologies
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-autonomy environment
- You enjoy collaborating with other engineers, designers and product people
- You have an appetite to continuously learn, grow, and contribute
Skills and qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience as a systems engineer.
- Experience with cloud services like Amazon Web Services or Google cloud
- Experience with VMs, containers, and serverless compute platforms (ECS, K8S)
- Experience with relational and Non-relational databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience with Configuration Management systems and Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Experience with continuous integration, delivery, testing, and code deployment (CircleCI, Github Actions)
- Experience using observability tools to make performance improvements and forecast growth
- Experience improving system architecture, diagnosing shortcomings and implementing recommendations
Perks at Reservoir Labs:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Flexible medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Fully remote - Work from anywhere