Senior Go Engineer
We’re building Omni: a platform allowing developers to deploy applications across all rollups without fragmenting liquidity. We’re looking for early team members to help us bring this ambitious vision to life.
We’re a team who already built a platform that processed over $70M leading to our $18M fundraise from top investors including Pantera, Two Sigma Ventures, Coinbase Ventures alongside angel investors including Stani Kulechov (founder of Aave), Sandeep Nailwal (cofounder of Polygon) and more. In addition to this our most recent testnet onboarded over 300,000 users in less than two months. We are growing rapidly and we need ambitious and experienced team members to join us to help scale Ethereum’s future.
About the role:
Engineers who join the team in this role will be responsible for designing and implementing foundational components of the Omni stack. This involves working heavily with the Cosmos SDK, Eigenlayer, interoperability components, and off-chain services while also having responsibilities to collaborate with the wider engineering team to improve our overall architecture and code quality.
- Develop our core software stack from the design stage all the way to production ready implementations. Primarily in Golang.
- Build a modular interoperability standard that is highly secure while also being flexible enough to incorporate future innovations in the interoperability space
- Build a network of validators that leverages restaked $ETH to secure the Omni chain
- Design, build, test, deploy, and maintain our node software, off-chain coordinating agents, and off-chain services to power our distributed network
- Improve the design of peer’s architecture through thoughtful, professionally communicated feedback.
- Contribute to open source projects and play a role in building out the crypto ecosystem at large.
- 3-7 years of experience in a backend software engineering role with Go
- Experience architecting, deploying, and maintaining a production system at scale
- Extensive experience managing the software development life cycle for medium to large projects
- Familiarity with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS, GCP or similar cloud providers
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development and crypto, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services
- Daily overlap with 9am-12pm EST
Our benefits include competitive compensation, early stage equity allocations, team outings and unlimited PTO. In addition, you’ll join a team of high caliber engineers who are innovating at the frontier of crypto that all work collaboratively to help one another accelerate their growth.
We are a mission driven company. We believe deeply that through software engineering we can build a self-sovereign society. In our day to day, we make decisions based upon our company values of Individual Autonomy, Long-Term Orientation and Open Access.
The future belongs to all of us, independent of our origins. Omni is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.