IT Support & Systems Admin
About Gnosis Safe and the team
Gnosis Safe is our unique digital asset management solution currently being built for Web, Android and iOS currently used to manage more than $100B in digital assets. For more information about Gnosis Safe, check out our website.
You’ll be joining a growing team that currently includes 35+ people. Most of our team is based in Berlin (Germany), but we also have awesome teammates in A Coruna (Spain) and Lisbon (Portugal).
About the Role
As an IT Support & Systems Admin, you will be the first person in this function to set up the in-house IT function at Safe Project, implement new processes and drive the optimization of our workflow while we continue to grow.
What will you be doing:
- Act as the first point of contact for employee queries regarding IT related questions of all types
- Manage access to the essential tools for all employees (e.g. Slack, GSuite, Discord, Forum, GihHub, Safe, 1Password)
- Implement appropriate access policy and security guidelines for the entire company, as well as ensure alignment with data protection policies
- Provide internal support on the usage of Safe
- Set up new devices and handle equipment that is no longer required
- Improve IT support function
Our Tech Stack: GSuite, Slack, Discord, Forum, GitHub, Safe, 1Password, Github.
What you bring:
- Multiple years of experience working in the IT Systems and Support function within a fast-paced, forward thinking environment
- Experience working with our tools (GSuite, Github etc.)
- Knowledge of Blockchain, including how to interact with smart contracts and use wallets
- Infrastructure knowledge including but not limited to DNS configuration as well as website settings
- The ability to evaluate our current setup, propose and implement changes while converting to stakeholders
- Knowledge of Operational Security Guidelines
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure.
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture
But most importantly - grow with us! We’re growing rapidly, the industry is expanding fast, and we have a lot to do. If you’re someone who loves taking initiative and getting things done, there are a lot of opportunities for you at Gnosis. We’re enthusiastic about our shared mission and enjoy spending time together!