What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced SGX engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of Intel SGX architecture, its security features, and have hands-on experience with programming using SGX SDK.
- Developing a fast EVM environment that can be used within an SGX
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop and deploy SGX solutions
- Build and maintain brand-new products for searchers, miners, and retail users
- Contribute to the roadmap of the product
- Writing examples and documentation for public consumption
- Perform code reviews and ensure code quality and security
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in SGX technology and suggest improvements and optimizations
- 5+ years of experience working on production systems
- Experience in C and/or C++ programming languages
- Experience with cryptography
- Experience with Intel SGX architecture and SGX SDK programming
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Solidity
- Experience with at least one of Go or Rust
- Experience with Ethereum or EVM-based chains
- Experience with Geth or other Ethereum clients
- Experience with strategies currently used for MEV
- Able to show available open-source work
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
Join our growing and active community of 2000+ developers on our Discord server.
In the meantime, keep up to date on what we are working on by following us on our social channels: