Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. We provide a smart and sophisticated user experience application to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner.
Our mission is to build the most sophisticated multi-chain crypto treasury management platform for DAOs & companies.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $150M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
💻 Data Engineer at Coinshift
Join us as we launch Coinshift V2 and shape the future of the data function at Coinshift. As a Data Engineer, you will work in a collaborative setting to build insights and analytics to support the product, growth, and marketing teams.
- Work with stakeholders throughout Coinshift to identify opportunities for leveraging data to inform product and business decisions.
- Own and develop the analytics/data function at Coinshift.
- Together with experienced engineers on the team, architect and build our data engineering infrastructure for long-term sustainability and success
- Set up a product analytics app (such as Mixpanel, Amplitude, PostHog) and CDP (e.g. Segment)
- Research market trends in web3 and proactively share new insights with the wider team
- Design and analyse product experiments to guide product launches, measure impact, and make data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency in product analytics tools (e.g. Mixpanel, Amplitude) and CDP (e.g. Segment).
- Proficiency in Retool, Tableau, or any relevant analytics tool.
- Experience in SQL and Python
- Proficiency in data platform engineering tools (e.g. Apache Airflow).
- Strong problem-solving skills and a user/product-focused mindset.
- Track record of setting up analytics platforms.
- Strong empathetic communication skills, able to effectively collaborate and navigate differing perspectives and potential disagreements across teams.
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. in quantitative fields (CS, Stats, economics, etc) with 4+ years of work experience in product-based companies.
- A keen interest in crypto – tell us about why you believe crypto will change the future.
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of the crypto ecosystem and experience with the Ethereum ecosystem.
Perks & Benefits
💻 Equipment Stipend
Unleash your productivity and creativity with our unbeatable remote office setup package - a generous equipment stipend to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably and effectively.
⌛ Flexible Time Off
At Coinshift, we believe in the power of taking time to recharge and rejuvenate. That’s why we offer unlimited time off to all team members, with the average taking a refreshing 4-6 weeks.
💰 Get Paid in Real Time, in Crypto
Want to be at the forefront of the Web3 revolution? Join our team and get the option to be paid in Crypto - with our partnership with SuperFluid, you’ll have access to real-time salary streaming.
💼 Coworking Space Coverage
We’ll cover the expenses if you choose to work at a coworking space. Allowing you to work in a professional and productive environment while keeping your work-life balance intact.
🏄 Annual Retreats
And, once a year, we’ll whisk you away to an amazing destination for our annual team retreat, where you’ll collaborate, bond, and make unforgettable memories!
As an organization that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Even if you don’t meet all the qualifications, we still want to hear from you!
As a member of our team, you’ll have the flexibility to choose how you get paid - fiat payments made monthly or, if you’re feeling more adventurous, real-time streaming of your salary in Crypto.
We look forward to your application!