Business Development Executive
What are we all about?
We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
We’re hiring for a Business Development Executive who’s ready to join a rapidly-growing organization, work independently without oversight, and help the company grow. This role requires the individual to be a self starter who excels working in a fast paced environment. This is an amazing career opportunity to help accelerate our growth within a remote-first, and rapidly-growing company.
- Build strong relationship with new clients while maintaining existing client relationships
- Conduct sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Build continuous pipeline of clients and projects
- Identify new growth strategies while improving existing ones
- Conduct market research
- Collect and maintain client information within a CRM
- Develop business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Strong proven sales background
- Strong communicator
- Exceptional at building relationships both internally across the business and externally with clients and partners
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and remotely in a globally-distributed team without oversight
- Proactive approach
- Proven experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience negotiating a broad set of deals and contracts
- Good high level understanding of Blockchain and Web3 in general, for example, Ethereum ecosystem and DeFi
- Experience working with the following - Slack, Google Suite, CRMs, and other related platforms and tools
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote
- Competitive rates
- Flexible working hours
- Plus equity
Join our growing and active community of 2000+ developers on our Discord server
Keep up to date on what we are working on by following us on our social channels: