At Goldsky, our vision is simple but powerful: build the data platform for web3.
Blockchains will enable a new era of unique digital experiences and applications. However, today it’s impossible to build high-quality products due to the difficulties of processing on-chain data … and this complexity is only increasing as more chains and smart contracts are deployed. Teams are forced to build data infrastructure in-house in order to build their product, distracting them from their core focus.
Goldsky bridges this gap by automating the creation of end-to-end data pipelines. Our data infrastructure enables hundreds of teams across the industry to build rich, instant, data-driven experiences using on-chain data at blazing fast speeds.
We’ve raised over $20M from Dragonfly Capital, Felicis Ventures, prominent players in the industry such as 0x Labs, Uniswap Labs, and Protocol Labs, and angel investors including Elad Gil, Plaid founders Zach Perret and William Hockey, and Zhuoxun Yin of Magic Eden.
Our team built complex, scalable infrastructure with companies across tech, crypto, FinTech, and data analytics – and we’re excited to bring this expertise to solving new and unique challenges with crypto data.
We hope you’re excited to join us and build the infrastructure that unlocks the rest of web3.
About the Role
We launched our first product – Index – last year and are onboarding hundreds of customers to the platform, including Zora, Polymarket, POAP, Arweave, Hashflow, NounsDAO, and others.
Our pipeline of current and potential customers is full and we need an experienced sales professional to help capitalize on this momentum and keep up with demand. We’re looking for a driven, capable, and thoughtful Account Executive to build relationships, close deals, and scale revenue. You’ll be a key steward of Goldsky’s brand and relationship with new customers, and you’ll be ubiquitous amongst the crypto community.
Importantly, you’ll partner with Hemanth (Growth & Partnerships Lead), Kevin (CEO), Andrew (Marketing Lead), and others across the company to build a world-class go-to-market function. And as we scale, your insights will dictate how our sales team operates at 10 and 100+ people. Over time, you can grow into a leader in sales, operations, or other domains across the company.
- End-to-end Ownership: You’ll be a master of the sales process, ensuring we nurture leads from start to finish through robust pipeline management. With your vantage point, nothing will fall through the cracks as we scale and add revenue.
- Feed the Machine: You’ll proactively identify, qualify, and close an inbound sales pipeline, while also strategically prospecting leading teams in the ecosystem. You’ll run sales calls, host demos, and nurture potential customers through a robust and flexible process.
- Build the Machine: You’ll build out the core processes for the sales team, implement them into systems and our daily workflow, and fine-tune them over time. We believe in keeping process light – so we’re thoughtful in how we design processes that can make things hum.
- Everything in Between: Building a sales function also involves developing playbooks, collateral, training resources, and other materials that enables the sales team to be at their best. You’ll collaborate with the entire team to develop the components that make go-to-market successful.
- Go Deep on the Tech: You’ll become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitor landscape. You’ll go so deep that you can guide customers through a journey of understanding their pain-points, options, trade-offs, and why Goldsky might — or might not — be the best platform for them.
- Work Across Goldsky: We’re a small team and lean on each other to be successful. In addition to working closely Hemanth, Kevin, and Andrew – you’ll work closely with engineering, product, technical support, operations, and others to make Goldsky successful.
We’re excited to talk with you if:
- You have a track record of exceeding sales targets as a quota-carrying Account Executive at a SaaS company. You’ve proven you can run the full sales cycle in a larger, more established team and now want to prove you can do it as the first Account Executive.
- You’re adaptable and have closed sales processes of various length and depth. Over time, you build repeatable, methodical processes to ensure success in any scenario.
- You’re curious, low ego, and always looking to improve. You experiment with strategies, tactics, and tools in order to identify what works, and you adjust to find repeatable success. You’re open to feedback and collaborating with others to get to the best approach.
- You’re hungry and excited to join a high-growth, fast-paced startup where you’ll get your hands dirty on a range of challenges. You’re comfortable in an ambiguous, remote environment without much structure.
- You’re organized, have great attention to detail, and can manage multiple projects at a time – while also keeping several stakeholders up-to-date with good written and verbal communication.
- You enjoy building long-term relationships with teammates and customers.
- You’re open and curious to learn more about this wacky world of crypto :)
Bonus points for:
- You’ve worked with highly technical products and customers.
- You’re deeply familiar with CRM systems like HubSpot or Salesforce and know how to design, configure, and manage those systems to make you even more productive.
- You’re crypto native, familiar with the broader ecosystem, and understand why Goldsky will unlock new experiences and applications in web3.
- Competitive salary and equity in Goldsky.
- Fully paid health plans - This includes medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family at no cost to you.
- Unlimited vacation - Take time to recharge as you need it. We’re serious.
- Home office setup fund - Expense up to $5,000 for new equipment (e.g. computer, desk, chair) when you first join.
- Wellness stipend - Expense up to $100/mo on whatever helps you stay healthy.
- Connectivity stipend - Expense up to $75/mo on phone or internet.
- Regular self-care days - Every other Friday is a company holiday to decompress. We go hiking, learn to cook, or trade jpegs.
- Paid travel - We’ll cover any costs for work-related conferences and quarterly company offsites all around the globe.
- Nice swag - We have a free internal Shopify store set up!