Senior Product Manager, Wallet
About the Company:
Worldcoin is an open-source protocol, supported by a global community of developers, individuals, economists and technologists committed to expanding participation in, and access to, the global economy. Its community is united around core beliefs in the inherent worth and equality of every individual, the right to personal privacy, and open and public collaboration. These beliefs are reflected in what the community is building: a public utility to connect everyone to the global economy.
The Worldcoin Foundation is the protocol’s steward and will support and grow the Worldcoin community until it becomes self-sufficient. Tools for Humanity is a global hardware and software development company. It helped launch Worldcoin and continues to provide support to the Foundation, in addition to operating the World App.
This opportunity would be with Tools for Humanity.
About the Team
People spend fifteen seconds with an Orb, but a lifetime with the Worldcoin App. As such, the App team plays a critical role in fulfilling our mission. Using the App, people can join the Worldcoin network, participate in decentralized finance in a friendly and self-custodial manner, and use their WorldID to unlock services across the ecosystem.
The Wallet squad is the group of product managers, engineers, designers and data scientists responsible for imagining, building, and maintaining the foundational crypto wallet primitives, as well as the decentralized finance products people around the world access through the App.
About the Opportunity
This is a unique opportunity to be the Senior Product Manager for the Wallet team. In this role, you will:
- Own the roadmap, priorities, timelines, milestones and development of the Worldcoin Wallet App across iOS and Android.
- Partner closely with designers and engineers to implement key features and initiatives, including decentralized finance products.
- Build a world-class financial ecosystem within the App.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams and stakeholders to execute on core features.
- Be involved in hiring for the Wallet squad. (We expect to scale significantly in the coming months.)
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager in a relevant domain (e.g. fintech, payments, Web3, DeFi).
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or previous experience in an engineering or design-focused role highly preferred.
- Deep understanding of Web3 technologies and crypto-native experiences.
- Experience defining and leading product vision, go-to-market strategy and design for a variety of products and features, ideally across mobile-first experiences.
- Proven ability to design processes, navigate ambiguous environments, and synthesize high-level goals into actionable roadmaps.
- Obsessed with building delightful products, placing great care on user experience.
- You have a bias towards action, a high sense of urgency, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
Pay transparency statement (for CA and NY based roles)
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at TFH ranges from $168,000 - $286,000, plus a competitive long term incentive package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, TFH offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) plan and match, life insurance, flexible time off, commuter benefits, professional development stipend and much more!