At Ryder, we believe Web3 is a cornerstone of a world where economic freedom is a fundamental right, giving people full control over their digital assets and identities, paving the way for a more prosperous and equitable global society.
Our mission is to make web3 accessible and secure by developing the world’s best hardware and software products that seamlessly remove web3’s complexity, allowing the next billion users to join this new era of the internet.
About The Role
We are seeking a talented and experienced UX/UI Designer to join our growing team. You will be responsible for creating intuitive, functional, and visually appealing designs that enhance the user experience across our mobile apps, hardware wallet’s firmware and product packaging.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers and product managers to gather requirements and translate them into design solutions that meet our users’ needs.
This is the opportunity for you to see the real impact of your work in the hands (literally) of potentially millions of users.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting user research and gathering insights to inform design decisions for our mobile app and firmware
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups that effectively communicate design concepts
- Conducting usability testing to validate design decisions
- Maintaining and evolving mobile app design systems and style guides
- Continuously iterating on mobile app and firmware designs based on user feedback and analytics
- Collaborating with our product manager and manufacturing partners to design our hardware wallet’s packaging experience
- Creating design artworks for our hardware wallet packaging and manuals
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in mobile app UX/UI design
- A strong portfolio showcasing mobile app design skills and problem-solving abilities
- Proficiency in mobile app design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Understanding of mobile app user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Experience conducting mobile app user research and usability testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
We’d also like to see
- Knowledge of web3
- Experience in UX designs for consumer electronics
Why Work With Us
At Ryder, we are committed to creating a culture of excellence where our team members can thrive. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and opportunities for career growth. Our team is made up of passionate and driven individuals who are committed to making a difference in this new internet era.
If you are passionate about technology and designs that solve complex problems, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org