Web3 Senior Product Lead - Socialfi
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with strong technical skills to be responsible for the product design and roadmap with a proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch and working directly with software development teams to ship software products in an agile development environment. We need someone who is data-driven, process oriented, technically adept and has a proven track record of Product Management achievement.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working alongside talented developers, operations managers, and our product team to expand our SocialFi ecosystem.
In this role you will evaluate new product opportunities to formulate our SocialFi product strategy. The ideal candidate holds themselves to a high standard as they execute key PM responsibilities including; conducting research and competitive analysis, creating and owning the product roadmap, defining business requirements and prioritizing product initiatives.
- Market Intelligence
- Competitive Analysis- Research and prepare competitive analysis to understand and communicate to our teams how the SocialFi competitive landscape is evolving and the successful product strategies in the market.
- Discovery- Continually work to identify what users really need and what would be valuable, useful, and feasible. Research and identify NFT, token and social trends in the market.
- Product Usage & Performance metrics- Review current data tracking capabilities and ensure that sufficient data is being gathered on our app that can guide in decision making.
- Product Vision - Set the strategic vision for our SocialFi platform and where the product is going to be in the next 1-3 years and what it will take to get there.
- Product Roadmap – Outline and communicate the short-term SocialFi product vision in a 1-to-3-month Roadmap. Coordinate with the Product Lead to ensure the product backlog reflects timelines and deliverables that align with the vision.
- Prioritization of Initiatives – Coordinate with the Product Team to ensure that the priority of strategic items match the product roadmap and stay in sync when adjustments are made.
- Business KPI Reporting- Review and report on how well product integrations and features are helping to meet the KPI’s outlined in the corporate strategy.
- End-to-end ownership of the product design of the global operations and content strategy platform. Collect requirements from various markets, dig out pain points for content growth, propose solutions and design best practices;
- Work closely with R&D, design, algorithm and operations teams, able to independently own projects, including launching new platform features, delivering training to internal clients, and product iteration;
- Devise applicable metrics and efficiently align stakeholders to achieve objectives;
- Pay continuous attention to the efficiency of each platform module, carry out product model innovation and iteration.
- UI/UX/Mocks, Diagrams, POC- Work with UI/UX team to understand their requirements and create needed Diagrams and POC items.
- Go-to-market-strategy: outline a tactical plan to execute release of new integrations or NFT, utility and governance tokens including; pricing strategy, and potential marketing tactics.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, with a proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch and working directly with software development teams to ship software products in an agile development environment.
- History in owning the strategy and roadmap for successful products.
- Proficiency in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail, with proven ability to manage multiple projects with concurrent timelines
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where you sometimes need to wear multiple hats and step outside your box of responsibilities
- Effective in creating business requirements by collaborating across business, legal, compliance, support, and design teams to ensure all aspects are represented.
- Proven track record of strategic decision making, balancing the needs of the business, security, legal or other stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal and storytelling communication skills.
- Experience with cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and digital assets.
- Experience working closely with Research and Data analysts to build for and analyze quantitative and qualitative data.